There is only one word to describe how I feel right now and that is grateful! I appreciate this nomination so very much and I appreciate Shivangi so much more for nominating my blog. You guys can check out her blog right here at:
She’s living her dream of writing through blogging. She writes stories, movie reviews, and if you want to know more then go check it out!
So here’s the deal, the lovely Shivangi has given me 11 questions to answer and, as a part of the Liebster Award nomination, then I must
- link the name/blog of the person who nominated me
- answer the questions that were posted on their blog
- nominate 11 more bloggers for the nomination
- link their blogs and create 11 more questions for them to answer
So, drum roll please
And here they are:
1. What is the meaning of your name?
Well, my dad had a plaque with the meanings of all our names on it but I don’t honestly remember what my name means. So, I’m going to do what all kids of my generation do and Google it 🙂 and my name meaning is…still unknown. Lol. So I’ll wing it. My name means joyful and happy. Often times the optimist and other times the raging pessimist.
2. What is your blog site all about?
My blog is about my interests. It gets more and more random as I go on… as to be expected knowing my personality… but I write stories on my blog, introduce different types of music, and express all my opinions about life. I try to cover a wide span of things because that’s just how m mind works, and I figure that if I cover more things, the more I can interest everyone else who reads my blog.
3. What inspires you to write?
My heart. Truth is, whatever I’m feeling is whatever I’ll end up writing. Situations that cause my heart to stir, I write about. And I enjoy writing about these things (teehee) the most.
4. Who is your favourite film star?
I answered this question already but then I had to change my response. My favorite film star is ASA BUTTERFIELD. ASA FREAKING BUTTERFIELD.
5. Which is your favourite creative work(could be anything)?
As a child I loved reading “The Golden Compass” and to this day, it still remains my favorite creative work.
6. Apart from blogging, tell us apart your hobbies?
Cheerleading and making bracelets. I never knew I would love cheering this much, but I do. It is one of my favorite things to do. And friendship bracelets will keep you occupied and give you a beautiful product.
7. What is the best thing about you.
I’d like to say my personality. It’s one of the only things I get from my mom and I think it’s a pretty good trait.
8. Which festival do you enjoy the most ?
Umm…I’m not really sure how to answer this mostly because I don’t attend many festivals, but I guess it would be LGPE (Large Group Performance Evaluation). This is like a musical festival as we young musicians like to call it. It’s where we perform in front of panel of judges and they, well, judge us. The reason why it’s my favorite is because I have some of the best memories from attending festival.
9. What makes you sad?
Movies…believe it or not. I think I cry the most when I’m watching movies. Since I don’t usually have moments of catharsis during my regular life whatever that means, movies do it for me, especially love stories. Ugh! Those are the worst.
10. If you were God, what would you do first?
Well I’ve never really thought about this question mostly because I do believe that God exists and I wouldn’t want to be in His position, so yeah… but if I were an angel, I would protect those I care about and those that need help.
11. What is your next blog about?
I think I’ll answer this question as it refers to another blog. I figure it would be a continuation of this blog but focus more on the creative side of me like my writing and stuff and developing my writing skills.
So that’s me. Now it’s time to learn more about you. And the nominees are:
And the questions they have to answer:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t blogging?
- What is your blog about?
- What is the best part about your personality?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- IHOP or Waffle House? Why?
- What type of music do you prefer?
- Where do you see your blog going?
- And I guess the most important question, what was your favorite childhood show?
Don’t forget to nominate 11 other bloggers once you’ve answered the questions guys 🙂 Happy blogging!